Bouncy Pals Pink Hopping Horse Inflatable Hopper Play Toys
Inflatable hopper with removeable plush cover is safe and fun for your children. Develop motor skills and full body balance through play.
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 19.5 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 3.22 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
Bouncy Pink Horse sports a pink coat with a fluffy mane and tail made from ultra-soft plush fabric. Plush cover can be unzipped to remove and is machine washable. With a stable 4-legged design and two long ears for grasping, this Bouncy Pal is ideal for young toddlers learning to bounce!
- Plush Covered
- High Grade: Inflatable hopper with removeable plush cover is safe and fun for your children.
- Easy Inflation: Take out the inserted white air stopper from the air hole; insert the tip of the air pump and inflate the hopper till the cover is taut around the toy, then quickly insert the air stopper back into the air hole.
- Time to let the animals out! Your kids will absolutely love this inflatable ride on pal! Just hop on, grab the long ears, and off you go! Suitable for indoor & outdoor play.
- Gift Idea: Inflatable ride on pony is a great birthday present or Christmas gift for unisex baby, infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
This was so easy to inflate and my 3 year old loves this! It was important to me that we got one of these that has the cover on it and not just the plastic because I didn’t want her to get rubbed on her legs. She uses it for a chair to watch tv, and even pulls it around when she is not riding it. This was a great buy!
This is something all children should have my grandchildren love them play with them all the Time
Love this. Bought it as a belated birthday item for my 2 year old, as she loves all things horses. She adores it, and it was easy to pump up and set up. She is 29 lbs and 34 inches tall and it’s perfect for her. Not too bouncy, just bouncy enough for her to safely enjoy the toy.
This bouncy horse is easy to inflate, it actually comes with a pump to inflate it. the material is thick. it is sturdy and of good quality. the horse had not been deflated every since i pumped it and my little girl have been riding it since then.
This hopping horse by iPlay iLearn was an instant hit with my 3 year old daughter. It is a bit small for her but she still hops around and plays on it just fine. I wish that we had gotten it for her a year or so ago so she would have had more use of it before outgrowing it. It is an easily inflated ball similar to a yoga ball, inside a zippered plush cover. The horse itself is easily inflatable via a hole in the bottom and comes with a two way hand pump. I think it took me about 2 minutes or so to fully inflate, and comes with a stopper to keep the hole plugged. The only thing you have to watch out for is inflating it too much. If you inflate it too much the zippered cover will not be easy to close. The cover is very nice and soft like a stuffed animal.