Bouncy Brown Horse Outdoor Ride on Bouncy Animal Play Toys
Develop motor skills and full body balance through play.
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 9.5 x 19.5 inches
- Item Weight: 3.22 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months and up
Bouncy Brown Horse sports a brown coat with a fluffy mane and tail made from ultra-soft plush fabric. Plush cover can be unzipped to remove and is machine washable. With a stable 4-legged design and two long ears for grasping, this Bouncy Pal is ideal for young toddlers learning to bounce!
Soft Plush Cloth, Zero Friction - Hopping bull with soft plush cloth, zero friction on your kids' skin. The toy is made of safe material which is very durable and soft to touch.
- Easy to Wash - Zipper design, you can easily remove its cover and wash it. Both Handwash and Machinewash avaliable.
- Easy to Inflate - Includes a Double-Action Hand Pump that will have this horsey inflated and bouncing within 5 minutes.
- Develop Skills - Encourages active play and develops gross motor skills, increases muscle strength and body balance.
- Perfect Gift Choice - Awesome gift for kids, a big hit to your little ones! Great gift for birthdays and Christmas.
These toys are giving us the best smiles and laughter photos from our 2yr old twin grandchildren!!! They LOVE bouncing all over the house, racing each other- so far the toys have held up very well to the continuous bouncing! Adults are cheering on the riders- I think the adults may be jealous they can’t bounce!! Grateful for the toy! Thx!
My daughter is 3 gonna be 4 in october, i thought this would be too small for her, but no! She loves it! Especially watching spirit on it!
I bought it in brown and in yellow for some one year olds. They loved them. The pump that came with it worked really well and pumped up the horses easily.
This is super soft! So durable and so cute! We love it. The picture shows a 10 inch seat saddle on its back. It’s a good size toy and we are happy with it.
Ordered two horses. One for my 3 1/2 year old son and one for my 1 year old daughter. They were so excited once inflated. Once my son figured how to bounce forward he was all around the house in no time.... Great way to burn that energy! Just my daughter is a little to small still so she needs some help from not falling off but she's able to get on by herself still so have to make sure she's on carpet.