Kids Fireman Dress Up Set Pretend Role Play Firefighter
A fire hero set! This fire fighter costume set includes with bright red jacket, helmet, fire extinguisher, walkie-talkie with sound effects, plastic axe, water gun and badge.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 17 x 17 inches
- Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 14 years
This fire fighter costume set includes with bright red jacket, helmet, fire extinguisher, walkie-talkie with sound effects, plastic axe, water gun and badge. This exceptional pretend play set, filled with realistic, functional accessories helps build self-esteem as kids 'save' a career and explore the world of work!
- 100% Nylon
- Durable fabric and design - High-quality materials ensure durability and safety. Machine washable jacket, accessories wipe clean. Machine washable for use over and over again. (Please hang to dry.)
- Develop Skills - This role play set develops kids' problem solving skills, communication skills, social skills, creativity, play and life skills.
- Gift - Great gift for boys, girls, preschoolers and toddlers 3.3' to 4.3' tall (Ages 3-6 yrs). Encourages active play on parties and in indoor/outdoor activities!
I added a picture of what this looks like on an average size two year old. A little big but it works when we roll up the sleeves. I’m sure he will get many years of play from this set. The walkie talkie makes noise and the extinguisher sprays water. The coat has nice plastic fasteners. I am pleased with this set and so is my little one.
My daughter is just 2 1/2 so she will get to use it for quite a while. She loves it! Having a great Time using her imagination.
My 2 1/2 year old grandson loves his new firefighter outfit. Great for his imagination. The fire extinguisher squirts water
This is the cutest fireman costume! It looks exactly like what was in the picture. My son wore it for Halloween and it fit him perfectly. He is a 3T for reference. He continues to play with the costume. The material is good quality. The jacket hits my son in his thighs. There is no part of the material that seems to bother or rub him. I would recommend this outfit for anyone that has children who love firemen!