Baby Toddler Dinosaur Music Crawling Toys Moving Toy
Touch the sensors on the dinosaur's backs and they will play a variety of sounds and music. The volume can be adjusted.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months and up
This Pterosaur has big cute eyes and tiny limbs. Touch to play 4 different songs and hear realistic dinosaur roaring. The durable ABS plastic material ensure the musical dinosaurs in long lasting performance and construction with soft edges for safe handling.
- Lights & Sounds - This educational dinosaur toy plays cheerful melodies and realistic roaring sounds. The crest on top of its head emits flashing lights, which are beneficial for your baby’s sensory development.
Touch Sensor - Touch the sensor on the back of the dinosaur to make it move and play songs! Perfect for training fine finger skills. Dual modes: Touch & Go/ Push Mode make for endless fun!
- Obstacle Avoidance - Pterosaur has a built-in obstacle avoidance feature to avoid running into objects. Infants can crawl and run exercising their gross motor skills, spatial awareness, and sense of direction.
Thoughtful Design - This musical dino comes with volume control and 30s auto shut-off. Requires 3 x AAA batteries (Not Included).
- Wonderful Gift - Perfect entertainment for birthday parties, holidays & festivals (Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Years & More!)
Such a cute little thing for an 18 month old for birthday ! Opened and put the batteries in it :) lights up right away !
I bought this for my girl to help encourage her crawling. She loves it ! As a parent the sounds produced are not annoying when repeatedly used
It's very smart and adorable. It won't get stuck in a corner. Even my daughter was pretty rough with it, hitting the top of the dinosaur hard and tossing it in her toy box. It stands up to rough play. Worth the price.
The musical dinosaur plays songs and roaring sounds when touching the sensor on the back of the dinosaur. The wings flap and tail moves when songs play. I love that if it hits something it will turn around and go the other way. It has two settings to adjust the volume so parents won't be annoyed by loud noises. Highly recommend for you!
My 18 month old was very excited to play with this interactive toy! She loves to watch it run around and then chase it around. She'll even take it to her crib. Very happy with this purchase!