Musical Turtle Toy English & Spanish Learning with Lights and Sounds
Explore four play modes that teach about happy songs, cute patterns, count numbers and ABC letters. And the turtle will crawl with the happy songs.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.6 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.54 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 months - 6 years
Not only a musical toy but also a crawling pal. This super cute musical turtle toy can move like a real turtle, and keep pace with your little baby. The happy songs, cute patterns, clear counting and ABC learning keep your little one learning happily!
- Safety: The durable, shatterproof ABS plastic material ensure the musical turtle in long lasting performance and construction with soft edges for safe handling.
- Realistic Activity: Explore four play modes that teach about happy songs, cute patterns, count numbers and ABC letters. And the turtle will crawl with the happy songs.
- Educational Learning: This early learning toy helps to develop mathematics and pronunciation. Practice fine finger skills by pressing different buttons. Nice interactive toy encourage baby to crawl.
- Adjustable Sounds: Comes with volume control key to adjust the volume. Comes built in with English and Spanish functions.
- Warmly Gift: This muti-funtional turtle is a great gift for your boys and girls, baby infants and toddlers at birthday or festivals. (Requires 3 AA Batteries, not included)
My 5 month old has so much fun with this toy. He insists on holding the tail and feet to prevent it from going just so he can hear it tick while trying to move, as well as banging other toys against it! I thought for sure it would be brole by now but it just keeps going! Great purchase
Very Cute! Sings the children's song as the Little Turtle moving and the lights together . Has bump and go action. My granddaughter is crawling now and loves to following it around. She loves her little turtle!!!! Also has other educational functions, it will be helpful when she a little bigger. I bought a similar toy for my grandson but it was a penguin. Terrible decision, should have purchased 2 of these turtles!!!
This thing as adorable. Loud enough to catch my LO's attention, but not too invasive. She's not quite moving, yet, but i have a feeling this little turtle will be good motivation when she gets around to it, but at any rate, she loves the turtle! It's very eye catching and the buttons need just the right amount of oomph to trigger.