RC Boxing Battle Game Toy with Realistic Sound
The robots respond to movement made by your hand or fingers. Wave your fist and start the boxing match! This is a super interactive toy. Turn the machine to Switch 2 and your child can play a fun game together with adults or their friends.
- Product Dimensions: 3.94 x 3.94 x 1.97 inches
- Item Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 years and up
This is a super interactive toy. The robots respond to movement made by your hand or fingers. Wave your fist and start the boxing match! Have fun and enjoy this boxing game at any time with a battle activity that is perfect for kids, children, adults, and anyone. Bring excitement to you, your kids and the whole family.
- VS Player: Turn the machine to Switch 2 and your child can play a fun game together with adults or their friends. A fun, competitive and additive game of strategy, skill and chance. Provide your kids more exciting leisure time and release the excess energy of the child.
- VS Machine: You can also play in single-player mode versus the machine by switching to Switch 1. It's a great way for your child to release extra energy on his own. There are 5 levels of difficulty in single-player mode combat, beat each level and move on for a more difficult challenge. In single-player mode, Position 1 is for the machine and Position 2 is for the player.
- So Many Uses: You will want to take this everywhere! Have a good time at your home, office, travel or anywhere, anytime---- The toy can be set on any desktop, tabletop or floor to play.
- Easy Assemble: Insert the boxer heels first into the empty slot in the base. Then, push the front down as well. To remove the boxer, simply pull his head back and he will pop out of the base. 4 AA batteries required; battery compartment is located on the underside of the base.
- Gift Choice: Great as a party game, for indoor games, lawn games, camping games, Christmas games and even tailgating games. Warmly gift for birthday parties, festivals and holidays (Children’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving & New Years). Give your child a gift that creates endless happy moments.
This is seemingly identical to the toy that I played w/ in the mid-late '60s. I bought this for my 9-yr-old grandson, and he and his neighbour friends have played w/ it - as rough as kids do - since Xmas almost 2 months ago.