Push and Go Car Toys Rescue Emergency Vehicles Play Set
Fire Truck, Police Truck and Ambulance Car.These push and go toys are friction powered vehicles. Rev up with a roar to take off fast across the floor. Just push the cars toys forward slightly, then it will go on its own and coast for quite a long distance. Fun for the kids, easy for the parents.
- Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 4 x 3.4 inches
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months and up
These push and go toys are friction powered vehicles. Rev up with a roar to take off fast across the floor. Just push the cars toys forward slightly, then it will go on its own and coast for quite a long distance. Fun for the kids, easy for the parents.
- No Batteries Required
- Durable Play: Rescue cars made of high quality plastic materials, which are more sturdy and durable, providing long-lasting strength and can withstand bumping into walls and endless hours of play.
- City Hero: This toy set includes a firetruck ladder, ambulance and police car. Let children develop first aid and rescue knowledge from an early age, build a more realistic rescue scene for your child. Let's play!
- Gift Essentials : Every child needs a set of toys so they can play by themselves! Best for unisex, baby infants, boys, girls and infants. Perfect for birthday parties, festivals and holidays (Children’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving & New Years). Give your child a gift that creates endless happy moments!
Great set of cars for our son that give a different learning perspective than just a standard car. These rev up nicely. Our son loves them. The fire truck also has a ladder that you can lift up. Other cars don’t have any moving pieces.
I was pleasantly surprised by these little vehicles. I bought them to play with my little 2year old grandaughter. With strong plastic, bright colors, very resistant for any toddlers games! My 2y loves it and take it anywhere-to playground, to swimming pool and even in the bed :) He even dropped them down my all wood stairs, and not one of them broke or cracked. He has spent hours playing with, and will spend many more.