Musical Turtle Toy English & Spanish Learning with Lights and Sounds
Explore four play modes that teach about happy songs, cute patterns, count numbers and ABC letters. And the turtle will crawl with the happy songs.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.6 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.54 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 months - 6 years
Not only a musical toy but also a crawling pal. This super cute musical turtle toy can move like a real turtle, and keep pace with your little baby. The happy songs, cute patterns, clear counting and ABC learning keep your little one learning happily!
- Safety: The durable, shatterproof ABS plastic material ensure the musical turtle in long lasting performance and construction with soft edges for safe handling.
- Realistic Activity: Explore four play modes that teach about happy songs, cute patterns, count numbers and ABC letters. And the turtle will crawl with the happy songs.
- Educational Learning: This early learning toy helps to develop mathematics and pronunciation. Practice fine finger skills by pressing different buttons. Nice interactive toy encourage baby to crawl.
- Adjustable Sounds: Comes with volume control key to adjust the volume. Comes built in with English and Spanish functions.
- Warmly Gift: This muti-funtional turtle is a great gift for your boys and girls, baby infants and toddlers at birthday or festivals. (Requires 3 AA Batteries, not included)
This toy is absolutely awesome! Music is fun and he moves like a real turtle! Super cute. My 7 months old son loves it. So also bought another one for my neice 4 months old but the older siblings enjoys it too, he is 4!!
I bought this for my 9 mos. granddaughter. Of ALL the toys she has, this is by far the favorite! It’s so cute and fun to watch the turtle crawl and to watch her crawl after it. I HIGHLY suggest it!! Item shipped and in perfect condition. Seller ships fast!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND both product and seller.
Loved it for our crawling baby. She enjoys chasing it in her walker as well. I love that it is bilingual as we use the Spanish side the most.
Bought for my 8 month old daughter and This thing can surely take a beating ....very durable ...fun..All the lights and sounds...very engaging .... Will buy another for my lil cous when she close to turning 6 months
My 5 month old has so much fun with this toy. He insists on holding the tail and feet to prevent it from going just so he can hear it tick while trying to move, as well as banging other toys against it! I thought for sure it would be brole by now but it just keeps going! Great purchase