Bouncy Pals Blue Hopping Dragon Bouncy Horse Hopper Toy
Unique two-headed design, cute appearance, ears for grasping that are suitable for children's small hands. Inflatable bouncy dragon! Let your child imagine soaring through the sky as they ride this dragon!
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.2 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4.09 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months and up
Bouncy Two-Headed Blue Dragon sports a blue coat and a set of wings made from ultra-soft plush fabric. Plush cover can be unzipped to remove and is machine washable. With a stable 4-legged design, two wings, and two heads for grasping, this Bouncy Pal is a fun and creative addition to any home!
- Upgraded quality - Elastic inflatable rubber covered with a thick layer of plush fabric, zero friction, protects your child's skin and safety during play (comes with free air pump)
- Two-Headed Hopping Dragon - Unique two-headed design, cute appearance, ears for grasping that are suitable for children's small hands. Inflatable bouncy dragon!
- Ride on with Wings - Each head has its own unique facial expression! This ride-on also sports a pair of dragon wings, let your child imagine soaring through the sky as they ride this dragon!
- Educational Benefits - Stable limbs, 90 degree right angle design, exercise your child's balance and leg strength by bouncing. Promotes active play and is a fun alternative to video games.
- Adapts to any situation - Play indoors or outdoors with this hopping dragon to strengthen the body. Suitable for playdates, parties, and group play develops social skills. It is also the best choice for dragon lovers for Christmas, Children's Day, birthdays, and school plays.
DID NOT RECEIVE ITEM.
10 month old is 24 lbs and fell forwards when bounce , the pump is awesome and so is the fabric. I just have to wait til 10 month old can grow more to have more stability.
So special design of the two head horse, it is larger than other horse on the market and also has the grasping wings, my little son is absolutely in love with this hopper.
We bought this for a 3 year old and my 5 year old tried it out to be sure it would hold up. It held his weight (45lbs) and was very durable and fun! The cover is very soft.