Heavy Duty Construction Site Playset Metal Tractor Toy
Authentic designs with approximately 1:50 ratio to actual vehicles. Alloy made. Exceptional high quality moving vehicles are made of strong die-cast metal that can stand rough play.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 11 years
This Heavy Duty Construction Site Set includes a Dump Truck, an Excavator and a Bulldozer. 1:50 ratio to actual vehicles help kids learn about the structures, working principles and applications of machinery in real life.
- Metal made
- Alloy made. Exceptional high quality moving vehicles are made of strong die-cast metal that can stand rough play.
- Durable parts allow Excavator to rotate, Dump Truck to unload, and Bulldozer bucket to rise, which develops kids fine finger skills.
- Excellent for role playing games and perfect for sandpits. Top rated toys for 3-6 year olds toddler boys, girls, kids, children.
- Best gift for birthday, festivals and holidays. Give your child a construction gift that creates endless happy moments!
I purchased this set for my son (who is a tractor fanatic) like most 2.5yr olds. I was really impressed with the quality, construction and details featured. A great set, worth paying a little more compared to full plastic versions. These feel more like high quality almost model like versions which are usually close to $50 a piece. If you're kid loves tractors, these should last through the abuse that kids can dish out.
Perfect for your little construction worker. They are less than twice the size of Matchbox/ Hot Wheels vehicles. They are very detailed with great craftsmanship. When various joints flex, the tiny pistons adjust. I've included a picture of them in a kinetic sand Monster jam arena where they fit perfectly.
I recommend this for kids old enough not to swallow little pieces (not that any parts have come off yet). If my kid loses these, I will buy them again.
These were perfect for our little construction worker. Smaller than what I thought but have held up very well.
Three very sturdy, metal, toys that my two and half yr old son loves! He has played with them in the dirt, sand, and mud. They've been dropped and not broken! I saw a review about the front loader having a creepy guy in it but I told my son he was wearing a mask like everyone else is right now and that seemed to suffice. If you look close enough you will see, he plays with the front loader and excavator the most. Oh! The tracks do come off the excavator so for safety’s sake, I keep them off so he won’t choke on them. All in all a great set! I ended up buying it again!